Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mexico City



Mexico City is the #6 place in the world that I cannot wait to visit. Japan #1, Brazil #2, NYC #3, Puerto Rico #4, Paris #5 and Mexico City #6. I have at least 100 reasons that I want to go visit Mexico City. Seeing the historic churches, all of their museums, the Aztec sites, luchador wrestling matches and the open air markets are some of my main reasons. As a music dude, of course I want to explore the music scenes, especially the electronic music scene. Artists like the Mexican Institute of Sound and Toy Selectah are doing really awesome things combining traditional Mexican/Latin rhythms with electronic sounds.

Shout it out to Mexico City. I can't wait to meet you.

Mexican Institute of Sound-Mirando Las Muchachas http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=cmcwb24rcTJsMHlGa1E9PQ">

Carmensita-Toy Selectah Raverton Re-Fix
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=cmcwb241bWdHa1BIRGc9PQ

No comments:

Post a Comment