Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where you get that Mickey Mouse shirt at son?


My girl and I go to Disneyland all the time. We about to get season passes and everything. (If you don't know me, I actually live in the Bay). Disneyland is one of the only places in the world where theres no point in going if you go thinking your too cool for school. Just get on some rides, eat some churros and nerd out with Mickey. Disneyland is so ILL. MJ in Captain EO, Space Mountain's lights and the Carnation Ice Cream Parlor on Main ST are memories of my childhood that I'll never forget. And the Nightmare before X-Mas Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and Jasmin's fine ass backup dancers at the Aladdin show will keep me coming back. As a kid, my parents would get me different kiddy hats with my name on it. Now as an adult, I might be done with that part of it. Might. T-shirts on the other hand, I'm definitely not. Problem is that most of the shirts in the park is type lame. I'm not a streetwear dude but I figured they would have some. The problem came in finding just a couple of shirts in the oversaturated mirage of streetwear culture. I did find some that my girl and I will be definitely be rocking inside the parks for years to come....

let me know if yall see some cool Mickey/Disney shirts



























































No comments:

Post a Comment